Binghamton Homeownership Academy

Home » Uncategorized » Additional 2016 Homeownership Class Dates

Additional 2016 Homeownership Class Dates

Metro Interfaith/BHOA Housing Counselor: Conant Smith, metro.csmith@stny.rr.com Opportunities for Chenango, Inc., Quaranta Housing Services/BHOA Housing Counselor: Cathy Berger, cberger@ofcinc.org

Enter your email address to receive notifications of grants, services, and news from the Academy!

In addition to the 2016  FIRST TIME HOME BUYER CLASS SCHEDULE already announced, classes are now available in Chenango County! (Note the changes to these dates)

FIRST SESSION:  TUESDAYS, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm

• September 13, 20, 27 & Oct. 4, 11

@ Metro Interfaith, 21 New St., Binghamton

or

TUESDAYS, 5:30 pm to 8:30 pm:

• October 18, 25, & November 1

@ Quaranta Homeownership Academy, 44 W. Main St., Norwich

Light Supper Provided Each Night Class & Light Breakfast Provided Each Saturday Class

Contact the Homeownership Academy Coordinators for more info & to sign up:

Binghamton: Conant Smith 607.723.0723, Ex. 311   metro.csmith@stny.rr.com

Norwich: Michele Clark 607.334.7114, Ex. 4006  mclark@ofcinc.org

8 Comments

1. Marjorie Desir says:

My name is Marjorie Desir a first home buyer. Because I work every Tuesday and every other weekend and before I request the day off. I would like to know if I have to take more than one classes. Thank you

• metrodlapidus says:

Good morning Marjorie, It is a requirement that you attend all of the classes during the section you choose. You can also complete the home buyer education working one-on-one with one of our counselors in weekly, one-hour meetings held during business hours.
      The one-hour sessions will take approximately 8 to 10 weeks to complete based on client availability.

• Marjorie Desir says:

Sorry so long to answer you. Yes I would like to attend the second session: Saturdays 9:00 am to 1:00 pm April 23,30 May 14, 21

• Marjorie Desir says:

Sorry it took so long to reply back to you…

2. Desiquee West says:

Hi , my name is Desiquee West..I took the classes in 2013, I’m looking to buy a house in June, and I was wondering if I needed to take the classes again to qualify for the firsttime homebuyer grant.

3. Marjorie Desir says:

Hi Mrs. Clark my name is Marjorie Desir I would like to assign for the class in May the 10, 17, and the 24th, 2016

4. Marjorie Desir says:

Hi my name is Marjorie Desir. Finally I would like to assign for the third session classes in September the 13, 20, 27, and October the 4th, and 11th, 2016