PRE-PURCHASE HOMEBUYER EDUCATION
Anyone who is thinking about buying a home for the first time should become educated about the process. It is easy to sign on the dotted line and make promises about paying your monthly mortgage payment, but do you really understand what it takes to be a successful homeowner?
The first step on the road to home ownership is to attend our nationally accredited Homebuyer Education Class. Taught by NeighborWorks® America certified instructors, the class will teach you everything you need to become a successful homeowner. After completion, you will be well-prepared for the home buying process–if you still feel homeownership is the right decision at this time.
The topics that will be covered are:
- How to work with a real estate agent
- Finding the right lender and the lending process
- Help in choosing the right house
- What to expect at closing
2022 Academy Class Schedule
Session One: 1/26, 2/2, 2/9, 2/16, 2/23 (Wednesday Evenings 5:30 to 9:00 PM)
Session Two: 3/12, 3/19, 3/26, 4/2, 4/9 (Saturday Mornings 9:15 to 1:00 PM)
Session Three: 4/20, 4/27, 5/4, 5/11, 5/18 (Wednesday Evenings 5:30 to 9:00 PM)
Session Four: 9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/1, 10/8 (Saturday Mornings 9:15 to 1:00 PM)
Session Five: 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9 (Wednesday Evenings 5:30 to 9:00)
- Wednesday Evening Sessions will be held through the Zoom Platform. A desktop or laptop is required.
- Saturday Morning Sessions may be held in person depending upon current Covid-19 conditions
Contact the Homeownership Academy Coordinator for more info & to sign up:
Bob Talkiewicz 607.723.0723, Ext. 311 email@example.com