9 Tips on Buying a Home
5 Reason’s to Check Your Credit Report!
1. It’s free! (Never pass up a freebie, especially when it can affect your financial health and well-being.)
2. It’s an important step in rebuilding and maintaining good credit.
3. It’s an important part of managing your personal finances.
4. It’s often the first indicator that you are an identity theft victim.
5. It’s the first step in correcting any information you feel is inaccurate.
If you haven’t check your credit report, or you did and now have some questions, contact the BHOA today!!